To be eligible for AUSI Professional Registration you must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Have satisfactorily completed the relevant AUSI Training Program.
- Have satisfactorily completed the relevant AUSI Cross-Over (Non-certifying AUSI Professional Status is automatic upon application).
To register as an AUSI Professional, cross-vver candidates must:
- Register for AUSI On-line Membership.
- Pay the appropriate fee which is usually rebated (see instructions below).
- Certifying AUSI Professionals must pay an application fee of AUD110 which upon registration is rebated with eight non-transferable AUSI Certification Forms.
- Non-certifying AUSI Professionals (AUSI Snorkel Swimming Instructor, AUSI Snorkel Guide, AUSI Level VI Professional and AUSI Assistant Scuba Instructor) must pay a non-rebatable fee of AU$55.
- Complete the relevant AUSI Cross-Over within three months.
AUSI Professional Annual Renewal is due by 30th November each year and can be paid on-line (see instructions below). Rebates DO NOT apply if payment is late.